The Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides the world’s first check of artery condition with SpO2 and pulse rate. It is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (% SpO2) of haemoglobin and pulse rate, an important indicator of your respiratory function. This is a non-invasive device intended for spot-checks of adults and children over 3 at home, hospital and clinics.
The ACT (Artery Check Technology) analysis in the Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter checks the pulse and SpO2 signals and determines the actual prevailing stiffness of the artery (Artery Condition). ACT further comprehensively classifies the arterial condition into 6 levels and presents the result by an intuitive graphical visualisation. The oximeter provides Pulse rate, SpO2 and the artery condition from one reading.
The Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has instant readings of SpO2, heart rate and artery condition in 1 minute. The 6 levels that classify the arterial condition vary from the arteries and blood circulation being in good condition, to a critical condition. Artery condition indicates the risk of arteriosclerosis, peripheral circulation disorder and a wide range of cardiovascular diseases.
The shielded design of the Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter blocks ambient light. The oximeter has biocompatibility protection, a pulse strength indicator, a two-way, two colour OLED display and has a cord attached to the unit. It also has a visible / audible alarm.
• Measurement Range: SpO2: 35%~99% – PR: 30~250 bpm
• Precision: SpO2: 70%~99%; ±2%; 35%~69% (unspecified)
• Pulse rate: 30~250bpm; ±3
The Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (% SpO2) of haemoglobin and pulse rate, an important indicator of your respiratory function. It can be used at home or in hospitals and clinics. It is also used to monitor your artery condition, which is associated with the potential presence of the following diseases: Arteriosclerosis, Peripheral circulation disorder and a wide range of cardiovascular diseases. Monitoring your arterial constriction condition with the Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows an early risk assessment for wide-spread clinical cardiovascular disorders.
• Atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood.
• Peripheral vascular disease (PVD): Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) is a blood circulation disorder that causes the blood vessels outside of your heart and brain to narrow, block, or spasm. This can happen in your arteries or veins. PVD typically causes pain and fatigue, often in your legs, and especially during exercise.
• Cardiovascular Diseases: Cardiovascular disease generally refers to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina) or stroke. Other heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart’s muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease.
• Use your thumb to slide the battery cover out
• Insert or replace 2 “AAA” sized batteries down with the correct electrical polarity
• You need to replace the batteries when LOW BATTERY appears on display or the function button is pressed, and nothing appears on display
How to Use:
• Read the instruction manual before use
• Open the clip and press the Power On/Off button
• Information of software version appears
• Insert one finger (left hand middle finger is recommended), nail side up, into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter. Note: If no finger is inserted, the device will auto shut off after 10 seconds
• The display shows a timer icon, and the pulse oximeter begins its measurement. Note: Make sure the finger is lying flat. Do not shake and keep body steady during measurement
• Your SpO2 and pulse rate values will appear on the screen after few seconds and artery check result will appear on screen after 30 -60 seconds. Note: If the artery check result cannot be detected, a red “X” will appear on the screen.
• Remove the finger and the screen will show the artery check level
• Press the button swiftly to switch the display to the 3 parameters (SpO2, pulse rate and artery check)