The Rossmax Non-Contact Thermometer is an advanced infrared temperature measuring technology provides safe, accurate, reliable and hygienic readings for measuring both temple and object temperature, including water, milk, cloth, skin or other objects. The thermometer has a one second measurement without contacting the skin and is a suitable choice for obtaining body temperature while preventing cross contamination by measuring around 5cm from the temple. The thermometer has a fever alarm, 9 memories, is °C / °F switchable and has a backlight. It also has automatic shutdown and a low battery indicator.
The Non-Contact Thermometer has been clinically tested in the hospital based on the regulatory standard protocol and proven to be safe and accurate when used in accordance with the operating instruction manual.
The Rossmax Non-Contact Thermometerhas a temperature measurement range of 34°C – 42.2°C or 93.2°F – 108°F for the temple mode and 0°C – 99.9°C / 32°F – 199.9°F for the object mode. The accuracy is +/-0.3°C or 0.5°F during 34°C – 42.2°C 93.2°F – 108°F for temple mode and +/- 2°C or +/- 3.6°F when measuring the object temperature between 0°C – 99.9°C or 32°F – 199.9°F.
The Rossmax Non-Contact Thermometer is used to provide a safe, accurate, reliable and hygienic readings for measuring both temple and object temperature.
How to measure temple temperature:
• Always make sure the probe is clean and without damage
• Press “ON / OFF / Memory” button to power on the device
• Vertically aim the thermometer at the temple with a distance of less than 5cm
• If the temple is covered with hair, sweat or dirt, remove the obstacle from the temple to improve the measuring accuracy
• Press the ‘Start’ button to take temperature
• Measurement is complete when you hear a long beep sound
• Read the recorded temperature from the LCD display
• Clean the probe after each use to ensure an accurate reading and to avoid cross contamination
• Remember to put in the storage case when not in use
How to measure object temperature:
• Make sure the device is turned off
• Hold down the “Start” button for about 8 seconds, and the measuring site icon on the display will be switched accordingly
• Release the ‘Start’ button when the desired measurement mode is shown and 1 short beep sound will be heard
• When you are at Object Mode, press the ‘Start’ button to get the real temperature
• Applications include temperature measurements for water, milk, cloth, skin or other objects
• This mode shows the actual, unadjusted object temperatures, which is different from the body temperature
• For more information, see the instruction manual provided