The No. 3 Wound Dressing from Reliance Medical is a low adherent sterile wound pad with a soft conforming stretch bandage. In comparison to Standard dressings most familiar to first aiders in the workplace for many years as part of earlier kits, this range freshens the family by upgrading the quality substantially from products of old. Featuring more absorbent pads with a natural low-adherence and a soft, gentle, stretch conforming bandage replacing the traditional harsh and unyielding white open weave, these wound dressings are now as relevant and useful today as they were when first introduced decades ago. These dressings are available in three sizes and are approved for mandatory first aid kits.
Size: 24cm x 16cm.
The No. 3 Wound Dressing is used to provide protection to a wound to avoid contamination or infection.
• Before performing any procedure, you must make sure that hands are washed thoroughly
• Position the injured person, making sure the wound is supported
• Ensure good lighting and always explain what you are doing
• Avoid touching the wound and the face of the sterile pad
• If possible, clean the wound with suitable antiseptic wipes or water
• Place the non-adherent pad over the wound
• Secure it in place