This Saline Eye Wash is a sterile, safe and non-toxic solution made of Sodium Chloride 0.9%w/v Ph.Eur. It has a twist-seal cap and is suitable for boxed first aid kits.
Saline Eye Wash is used for fast and effective flushing of the eye(s) of foreign debris and skin for minor injuries.
How to use:
• Do not dilute the solution or reuse the bottle
• Smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid
• Position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze so that the fluid flows freely across the eyeball to the outer corner
• Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required
How to use with an eye bath:
• Open the bottle by smoothly twisting the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid
• Place the eye bath directly onto the eye and gently squeeze the fluid into the bath.
• Allow the fluid to flow freely across the eye.
• Cleanse with as much solution as required.