The Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff is a patented cone cuff that is latex free and can be used as a replacement for Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor cuffs. It has a position guideline and an ergonomic shape which makes it easy to apply.
- Small – fits arms of 18 – 26cm, or 7 – 10.3 inches.
- Large – fits arms of 34 – 46cm, or 13.4 – 18.1 inches.
The Rossmax Cuff for Blood Pressure Monitor can be used as a replacement cuff for Rossmax Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors.
• Unwrap the arm cuff, leaving the end of the cuff through the D-ring of the cuff
• Put your left arm through the cuff loop. The colour strip indication should be positioned closer to you with the tube pointing in the direction of your arm
• Turn your left palm upward and place the edge of the arm cuff at approximately 1.5 – 2.5 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint.
• Tighten by pulling the end of the cuff
• Centre the tube over the middle of the arm and press the hook and loop material together securely
• Allow room for 2 fingers to fit between the cuff and your arm. Position the artery mark over the main artery
• Note: Locate the main artery by pressing the 2 fingers approximately 2cm above the bend of your elbow on the inside of your left arm. Identify where the pulse can be felt the strongest. This is your main artery
• Plug in the cuff connecting tube into the unit
• Lay your arm on the table (palm upwards) so the cuff is at the same height as your heart. Make sure the tube is not kinked
• This cuff is suitable for your use if the arrow falls within the solid colour line.
• If the arrow falls outside the solid colour line, you will need a cuff with other circumferences