The Omron C801 NebKit is a Virtual Valve Technology Nebulizer Kit that is designed to secure easy handling, reduces inhalation times but most of all ensures continuous high and efficient nebulization. The kit ensures that the patient receives more aerosolized medication at the correct particle size and has an easily readable medication level, along with a high respirable fraction for excellent drug delivery. The kit has easy assembly, clearly marked parts to avoid wrong assembly, and is made of an easy to clean bio-compatible Polypropylene (PP) material. The kit meets hygienic standards (boilable) and there is no need for breath coordination.
The Omron C801 NebKit is used to ensures that the patient receives more aerosolized medication at the correct particle size.
Using the Nebulizer Kit:
• Remove the mouthpiece and cap from the nebulizer kit
• Remove the inhalation top together with vaporizer head from the medication tank
• Rotate the inhalation top anti-clockwise
• Lift the inhalation top out of the medication tank
• Add the correct amount of prescribed medication to the medication tank – he capacity of the medication tank is 2 to 7 ml
• Please note that the scales on the nebulizer kit are for reference only and the scale on the outside of the tank is with no vaporizer head in place – please use the scale on your syringe or vial for accurate measurement of medication
• Make sure that the vaporizer head is securely attached to the inhalation top
• Put the inhalation top back inside the medication tank
• Align the protrusion on the inhalation top with the indent on the medication tank
• Rotate the inhalation top clockwise and align with the medication tank until they click in place
Using the Mouthpiece:
• Attach the cap to the inhalation air inlet
• Attach the mouthpiece to the inhalation top