The Actimove Arthritis Gloves provide light compression to help reduce swelling for improved finger and hand mobility. Pain relief and healing are supported through balanced warmth and medical compression, while there is comfort and good breathability through the neoprene-free performance material. These gloves are comfortable to wear due to the premium soft materials and the outside seams, while also being latex-free. There is one pair of gloves supplied in the pack, and they are beige in colour.
- The small size fits hands of 18 – 20cm or 7 – 8 inches
- The medium size fits hands of 20 – 23.5cm or 8 – 9 ¼ inches
- The large size fits hands of 23.5 – 27cm or 9 ¼ – 10 ½ inches
- The extra large size fits hands of 27 – 30cm or 10 ½ – 11 ¾ inches
The Actimove Arthritis Gloves are used for pain relief and healing of arthritis, aching fingers and hands, or overuse and repetitive use syndromes.
• Remove the Actimove Arthritis Gloves from the packaging
• Slip the glove onto the hand
• Tie the strap by the wrist to secure the glove