The Swedsafe Music & Swimming Earplugs are a reusable earplug that can be used to keep water out of the ears, for use when playing an instrument or for concerts or similar events. They have linear attenuation that maintains the same sound picture and thus gives the best sound quality when playing or listening to music. They also have sealing flanges that prevent water from getting into the ear canal when swimming, bathing or showering. If you wash the earplugs with lukewarm water and soap after you have used them, Music/Swimming can be reused for approximately 150 hours. The earplugs come with a detachable cord that can be easily pulled from the earplug when not in use. The travel box that is included in the packaging is perfect for storing your earplugs when you’re not using them.
The small size fits smaller ear canals.
The Swedsafe Music & Swimming Earplugs are used to keep water out of the ears, for use when playing an instrument or for concerts or similar events.
• Make sure the ears and hands are clean and dry before insertion
• Straighten the ear canal by pulling the ear upwards and outwards
• Insert the plug into the ear by gently rocking and twisting the plug until it is well fitted and a good seal is achieved
• To remove the plug, pull it out slowly while twisting it
• Reusable earplugs in TPE (non-allergenic and latex-free plastics) can be reused for approximately 150 hours
• Wash the earplugs in lukewarm water and soap after every use