The Swedsafe Silicone Earplugs are especially suited for those with sensitive ear canals. The mouldable silicone blocks unwanted sounds and seals enough to prevent water from entering the ear when swimming, bathing or showering. Thanks to its shape, function and material, Silicone is designed to be placed as a sealing lid over the ear opening, and thus not into the ear canal. Silicone earplugs can’t be cleaned. Instead, they can be reused if they are still sticky and hygienic. The stickiness makes sure it can stick to the skin, and thereby seal from water and noise. To keep the earplugs hygienic, store them in the original packaging.
The Silicone Earplugs fit all ears.
The Swedsafe Silicone Earplugs are used to keep water out from the ears and for sensitive ears or if you don’t want to insert an earplug into your ear canal for other reasons. They block unwanted sounds and seals enough to prevent water from entering the ear when swimming, bathing or showering.
• Make sure the ears and hands are clean and dry before insertion.
• Shape the silicone to a ball between your fingers don’t shape the plug in a way that risks it to get far into the ear canal. Silicone plugs are only intended as a lid over the ear canal, if they get far into the ear canal they can be divided and become difficult to get out.
• Place the silicone ball on top of the ear canal’s opening and shape it with your finger until it seals over the ear canal
• Silicone plugs can be reused if they are still sticky, clean and dry
• Be careful to discard of worn-out plugs in time – they can’t be cleaned
• Store preferably in original packaging