The Swedsafe Flight Earplugs prevents blocked ears and ear pain caused from the rapid air pressure change during take-off and landing. The earplug is easy to insert and remove, and two different sizes secure a safe fitting, and these earplugs make flying makes the plane ride more pleasant since it work for pressure equalizing when inserted into the ear canal.
If you wash the earplugs with lukewarm water and soap after you have used them, they can be reused for approximately 150 hours. Check the surface on the earplugs to see when they are worn out. The travel box that is included in the packaging is perfect for storing your earplugs when you’re not using them.
The Swedsafe Flight Earplugs are used to prevent blocked ears both at take-off and landing, and during the entire time the plane is rising or going down.
• Make sure the ears and hands are clean and dry before insertion
• Straighten the ear canal by pulling the ear upwards and outwards
• Insert the plug into the ear by gently rocking and twisting the plug until it is well fitted and a good seal is achieved
• To remove the plug, pull it out slowly while twisting it
• Reusable earplugs in TPE (non-allergenic and latex-free plastics) can be reused for approximately 150 hours
• Wash the earplugs in lukewarm water and soap after every use