The Rossmax Aero Chamber is a high efficiency one way valve for easy inhalation and exhalation. The chamber is intended to be used with metered dose inhaler (MDI) to deliver aerosol medication to your lungs as prescribed. The patient can use the Rossmax Aero Chamber in the home, or at hospitals and clinics. The universal backpiece can be used with all commonly prescribed Metered Dose Inhalers, and the anti-static spacer improves the delivery of MDI by inhibiting the adherence of the drug to the spacer wall.
The soft and flexible silicone mask provided with the Rossmax Aero Chamber has a comfortable touch and a reliable seal. It has a portable design and is easily disassembled and reassembled for cleaning. The mouthpiece cap can protect the mouthpiece from dirt and debris when the device is not in use.
The Rossmax Aero Chamber is latex and BPA free, and is intended for single patient use only.
The Rossmax Aero Chamber child is suitable for 1- 5 years.
The Rossmax Aero Chamber is used for the easy inhalation and exhalation of aerosol medication to the lungs. It is used with a chamber and metered dose inhaler (MDI).
The Rossmax Aero Chamber has a portable design, and it can be used in the home, or at hospitals and clinics.
The Rossmax Aero Chamber is intended for single patient use, and can be used for up to a year.
How to give an inhalation:
- Before use, carefully check the chamber. Remove any foreign objects from the chamber. Replace the chamber if any defect is noticed.
- Remove cap from both MDI and chamber. When using the mask, insert the mask securely into the mouthpiece.
- Insert the MDI into the back of the chamber and shake the MDI and chamber.
- Put the mouthpiece into the mouth and close the lips around it to ensure a tight seal. Apply the mask to the mouth and nose, and ensure a tight seal.
- Mouthpiece: Breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Breathe in slowly and deeply though the mouth until a breath has been taken. Hold the breath for about 5-10 seconds if possible. Otherwise, keep the lips tight on the mouthpiece, breathing about 203 times through the chamber after pressing the MDI.
- Mask: Breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation, and then maintain seal for 5-6 breaths after pressing the MDI.
- It is recommended that this chamber and mask should be cleaned once a week.
NOTE: Do not tamper or remove the valve from the chamber while cleaning.
- Remove the mouthpiece cap (if applicable) and backpiece.
NOTE: If using the mask, please remove the mask.
- Soak the disassembled parts for 15 minutes in warm water with liquid detergent. Agitate gently. Rinse parts with warm water.
- Shake out excess water and allow it to air dry in the upright position. Ensure the parts are fully dry before reassembling.
- To reassemble, fit the backpiece into the back of the chamber securely, and attach the mouthpiece cap on the chamber. The protective cap (if applicable) should always be placed on the mouthpiece when the chamber is not in use.