The No. 2 Ambulance Dressing from Reliance Medical is a sterile, individually wrapped dressing with a conforming bandage and is thicker than standard wound pads. Designed for use by first aiders, paramedics, and emergency service personnel, these sterile dressings are flow wrapped for quick and easy unpacking. The main feature is the added thickness of the absorbent pad compared to standard dressings. This feature makes this range of dressings a useful alternative when treating a particularly deeper wound.
Size: 20cm x 15cm.
The No. 2 Ambulance Dressing is used to treat a particularly deep wound.
• Before performing any procedure, you must make sure that hands are washed thoroughly
• Position the injured person, making sure the wound is supported
• Ensure good lighting and always explain what you are doing
• Avoid touching the wound and the face of the sterile pad
• If possible, clean the wound with suitable antiseptic wipes or water
• Place the No. 2 Ambulance Dressing over the wound
• Secure the dressing place using the conforming bandage attached to the dressing