These Dependaplast Blue Plasters from Reliance Medical are bright blue and instantly visually detectable plasters. They are sterile, individually wrapped and metal detectable. Whilst incorporating all of the modern features of Dependaplast Washproof Plasters, the Dependaplast Blue Plasters provides a bright blue colouration that makes them instantly visually detectable should it accidentally come into contact with food. An aluminium strip located behind the dressing pad is clearly detectable to metal detection devices in food processing facilities.
Dependaplast plasters offer a full and comprehensive range of the most popular shapes and sizes. Plasters are now neatly packed in a variety of boxes, allowing for clear, easy access, and because the boxes are smaller, save on storage too. They are ideal for refilling first aid kits or to keep as backup supplies. All Dependaplast plasters are latex-free with a Rayon wound contact layer. There are 100 plasters per packet.
- 30 x 4cm x 4cm plasters
- 30 x 7cm x 2cm plasters
- 30 x 7.5cm x 2.5cm plasters
- 10 x 7.5cm x 5cm plasters
The Dependaplast Blue Plasters provide a bright blue colouration that makes them instantly visually detectable should it accidentally come into contact with food. They are also clearly detectable to metal detection devices in food processing facilities.
• Clean the wound and the surrounding area
• Dry the skin thoroughly
• Unwrap the Dependaplast Blue Plaster and hold it by the protective strips over the backing with the pad side facing down
• Peel back the strips, but do not remove them
• Place the pad on the wound
• Pull away the strips and press the edges of the plaster down
• Dependaplast Blue Plasters should be replaced every few hours