The Rayovac Extra Hearing Aid Batteries take advantage of Rayovac’s new Active Core Plus nowwith Air Optimisation Technology; a breakthrough new cell design which maximises internal space to hold more active ingredients, ensuring that these batteries are the longest lasting on the market. Rayovac’s new and improved features have many benefits to users. Wider tabs allow for easier removal and the packs are thicker and more robust to allow for improved handling by customers. The new design delivers energy where it’s needed, prolonging the life of the battery and ensuring a consistent and precise listening experience. The tabs are 25% larger than Rayovac’s standard tab design, and ergonomically designed to make changing your hearing aid battery easier. Air Optimisation is the latest innovation that is improving the reliability and performance of the Active Core Plus technology that powers the Rayovac Extra Hearing Aid Batteries, ensuring that no other battery lasts longer that previous Rayovac designs.
The Rayovac Extra Hearing Aid Battery size 675 are blue in colour, have a 1.4 voltage and are 11.6mm in diameter.
Pack Size: 6 Batteries.
The Rayovac Extra Hearing Aid Batteries are used to deliver energy where it’s needed. It prolongs the life of the battery and ensures a consistent and precise listening experience for hearing aids.
• Remove the drained battery from your device
• Spin the lock dial on the back of the package to securely position a battery with the forward facing door
• Open the door and remove the Rayovac Hearing Aid Battery from the package
• Re-close the door to ensure batteries stay clean, secured and protected
• Remove the tab and let sit for one minute to allow air to activate the battery
• Then insert the battery into your device with the flat side facing up and close the door
• Your hearing aid should now be powering up and is ready for use