Pharmacare Travel Compression Socks are manufactured using a proven graduated compression principle used in prescribed hosiery by which the compression exerted reduces progressively towards the upper leg. This assists in the venous return of blood through the limb and can help or prevent heavy aching legs. The flight socks help to reduce the risk of flight and travel related DVT, while also preventing swollen ankles and leg discomfort. They are suitable for use on flights and long journeys and are made to 12 – 18mmHg nominal value 15mmHg. These travel socks are available in both black and beige.
- Small – fits left and right ankles of 19 – 24cm and foot sizes 3 – 6.
- Medium – fits left and right ankles of 21 – 26cm and foot sizes 6 – 9.
- Large – fits left and right ankles of 24cm – 30cm and foot sizes 9 – 12.
The Pharmacare Travel Compression Socks help to reduce the risk of flight and travel related DVT, while also preventing swollen ankles and leg discomfort. They are suitable for use on flights and long journeys.
• Ensure no wrinkles are present when worn and do not roll down
• The flight socks are to be worn on both legs in place of other socks, not as well as
• Please seek medical advice if you suffer from any of the following – Poor Circulation, Veinous Problems, Diabetes, Arterial Disease or Phlebitis
• Pharmacare Travel Compression Socks should be hand washed at 40⁰C with a mild detergent and dried flat