The Paediatric Urine Collector is a sterile bag made of polyethylene material, graduated at 10 ml intervals and is used for collecting urine from children (male & female) who cannot voluntarily control urination. The bag has a strong and hypoallergenic adhesive, is transparent and is simple to use. The Paediatric Urine Collector fits the body contours of children so that the possibility of contamination is prevented. The bag is individually packed and sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
The Paediatric Urine Collector is used for collecting urine from children (male & female) who cannot voluntarily control urination.
• Expose the adhesive surface by removing the paper backing
• For male use – the penis is to be positioned through the opening in the bag
• For female use – the opening in the bag is to be placed in such a way that upper half of the genitalia are covered.
• When the urine is collected, remove the bag and fold the two adhesive surfaces together
• The bag should become a sealed waterproof container