The Mueller Adjustable Lumbar Back Brace is a maximum level support that helps relieve lower back pain while providing support to strains, sprained, and aching backs. The brace comes with a removable lumbar pad which cushions and compresses the lower back for concentrated support. It provides firm, adjustable compression from the double layer design and it allows for custom fit to the abdomen and lower back. The brace also has four flexible steel springs that conform to the back for additional stability, as well as being made from breathable fabric for added comfort.
- The regular size fits around the widest part of the abdomen at 28 – 50 inches, or 71 – 127cm
- The plus size fits around the widest part of the abdomen at 50 – 70 inches, or 127 – 178cm
The Mueller Adjustable Lumbar Back Brace is used to help relieve lower back pain while providing support to strains, sprained, and aching backs.
• Place the Mueller Adjustable Lumbar Back Brace pad on centre of the fabric inside of the brace
• Release the outer elastic straps
• Wrap the main elastic band around the back and attach in front
• Fasten the outer left elastic strap (black inside) to black on the main elastic band
• Fasten the right outer elastic strap (blue inside) to blue on the other outer elastic strap