The Mueller Adjustable Arm Sling helps to prevent re-injury by keeping the arm in place. The sling keeps your arm in place and does it comfortably with the use of a padded shoulder strap. The Arm Sling assists in healing and stabilizing sore or injured arms and elbows. It is recommended to help relieve pain and prevent re-injury.
The arm sling is adjustable and can be used on both left and right arms.
The Mueller Adjustable Arm Sling is recommended to help relieve pain and prevent re-injury by keeping the arm in place.
• Remove the Mueller Arm Sling from the packaging
• Loosen the shoulder strap
• Place the elbow in the corner of the sling pouch
• Slide the shoulder strap over the head and rest it on the opposite shoulder
• Position the shoulder pad on top of the shoulder
• Adjust the strap so the arm rests in a comfortable, horizontal position
• To remove, simply slide the shoulder strap over the head