The Hallux Valgus Night Splint is a plastic sling that holds the foot in the correct position during the night, following the principle of preventive bindings (prolonged, low-intensity action). It soothes pain by pulling the joint outwards, realigns the big toe and prevents possible worsening. Traction must be carried out so that the correction of the deformity of the toe is visible. The product is properly placed when a slight pressure is felt at the base of the first toe joint due to the products correction. It is designed to hold the big toe in the correct position during the night.
Pack Size: 2 Splints.
- The small size fits EU shoe sizes 34 to 36, or UK shoe sizes 2 to 4
- The medium size fits EU shoe sizes 37 to 40 or UK shoe sizes 4.5 to 7
- The large size fits EU shoe sizes 41 to 45 or UK shoe sizes 7.5 to 11
The Hallux Valgus Night Splint is used to provide Hallux Valgus corrections, while also helping to prevent bunions.
• Remove the Hallux Valgus Night Splint from the packaging
• Slip the Hallux Valgus Night Splint onto the foot and ensure that the splint is in between the big toe and the index toe
• Ensure that the splint is a comfortable as possible and then fasten the Velcro strap as needed
• The product is properly placed when a slight pressure is felt at the base of the first toe joint due to the products correction