The Crutch Handle and Elbow Protectors from Deramed are a set of protectors that are used to prevent calluses and hard areas forming on the skin and the hands of people who walk using crutches. These protectors comprise of four tubes of gel, two of them to protect the palm of the hands, and the other two tubes with a central opening to protect the forearm area that rests on the crutch.
The diamond-shaped cross-section of the tube, combined with its tacky but not sticky feel, improves the hands grip, enhancing safety and preventing falls when the crutches are used. On the other hand, its elasticity makes it possible to adapt it to different shapes and sizes of crutch handles and forearm areas. The tubes are both washable and reusable.
Pack Size: 2 Palm & 2 Forearm Tubes.
The Crutch Handle and Elbow Protectors are used to prevent calluses and hard areas forming on the skin and the hands of people who walk using crutches. They improve the hands grip, enhance safety and prevent falls when the crutches are used.
To apply the Crutch Handle Protector:
• Remove the crutch handle protector from the packaging
• Stretch the opening of the protector
• Slide the protector over the crutch handle
To apply the Elbow Protectors:
• Remove the elbow protector from the packaging
• Stretch the elbow protector out
• Apply to the right side of the handle
• Apply to the left side of the handle