These Blister Plasters from Deramed prevent and treat blisters and provide instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure. They provide optimum healing conditions for foot blisters, and act like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance for fast wound healing. These blister plasters are waterproof, are for single use only and are 42 x 68mm in size.
Pack Size: 5 Plasters.
These Blister Plasters prevent and treat blisters on the feet, providing instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure.
• Clean and dry the affected area
• Peel away the paper liner
• Place the cushion over the affected area
• Make sure that the wound is not anywhere near the plaster edge
• Gently press down plaster edges for a good sealing
• Within hours, you will see a little bulb in the middle of the plaster – this means the plaster is removing moisture from the wound.
• Wait until the plaster falls off on its own
• Diabetics and people with blood circulation problems should contact a doctor before use
• The maximum wear time of the plaster is 7 days.
• To remove the Blister plaster, carefully lift an edge of the plaster, then gently roll the dressing off the skin.