The Aurelia Transform Nitrile Blue Gloves are specifically designed to offer increased comfort, flexibility & sensitivity. They offer an increased tensile strength and protection over Latex and Vinyl. The gloves have an ambidextrous design have a beaded cuff and are non-sterile, which are suitable for single use only. The 3.2 mill gloves are latex free, powder free and have an AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) of 1.5. The gloves are blue in colour and there are 100 gloves per box.
- The small size fits hands of width 80 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The medium size fits hands of width 95 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The large size fits hands of width 110 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The extra large size fits hands of width ≥ 110 mm and lengths of min 240mm.
The Aurelia Transform Nitrile Blue Gloves can be used as a biological barrier to protect the hands from contamination and dirt.
• Remove the Aurelia Transform Nitrile Gloves from the packaging
• Ensure that the fingers are in the correct place
• Using the palm, pull the glove over the hand – it is important to ease the glove onto the hand
• Make sure your digits fill the fingers comfortably
• Repeat the process with the other hand
• Take the gloves off from the cuff – this ensures any contamination is then on the outside
• Roll the other glove over the removed glove, ensuring that there is no further contamination