The Aurelia Delight Vinyl Gloves are of exceptional quality and manufactured to an extremely high standard, and are the perfect economic choice regardless of your industry. The gloves are made from a very soft, thin vinyl which allows for good, tactile sensitivity for all applications. They are free of Thiurams, glueless and non-sterile. The gloves are powder free, are ambidextrous and have straight fingers with a beaded cuff. The gloves are clear in colour and there are 100 gloves per box.
- The small size fits hands of width 80 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The medium size fits hands of width 95 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The large size fits hands of width 110 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- The extra large size fits hands of width ≥ 110 mm and lengths of min 240mm.
The Aurelia Delight Vinyl Gloves can be used as a biological barrier to protect the hands from contamination and dirt.
• Remove the Aurelia Delight Vinyl Gloves from the packaging
• Ensure that the fingers are in the correct place
• Using the palm, pull the glove over the hand – it is important to ease the glove onto the hand
• Make sure your digits fill the fingers comfortably
• Repeat the process with the other hand
• Take the gloves off from the cuff – this ensures any contamination is then on the outside
• Roll the other glove over the removed glove, ensuring that there is no further contamination