Attends For Men are shield shaped inserts designed for men with light bladder leakage. Designed for the male anatomy, this insert is thin and discreet, featuring a superabsorbent core to help you remain dry throughout the day. The inserts protect against leakage and odours, provide active protection and helps men to stay dry, confident and in control. The soft breathable textile backsheet reduces the risk of rustle for extra discretion and improved comfort and the airlaid core enables a thin but highly absorbent shield for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection.
Fixation tape allows the shields to be worn with close fitting underwear and helps reduce the risk of leakage. The inserts are made of 100% breathable material that has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage. The product is tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research. The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
• Incontinence Level: Light
• Absorbency Level: 2
• Product Thickness: 4mm
• Pack Size: 16 Pieces
Attends for Men are designed for men who require light protection throughout the day and who experience small drops and drop leakage from time to time, such as after using the toilet.
• Choose the absorbency of pad required according to individual client assessment
• Ensure that the pad is folded out with the wider section of the pad facing upwards (as shown by the arrows on the release paper)
• Remove the release paper
• Secure the pad onto the underwear making sure that it keeps its ‘cup’ shape
• Fasten the pad with the fixation tape to the inside close fitting underwear, ensuring that the tape is not next to the skin
• For optimal performance, use the pad in combination with close fitting underwear – boxer shorts would not be recommended
• To dispose, roll up the pad and dispose of as per your local authority or national waste policy