The Swedsafe Original Foam Earplugs are made of soft polymer foam that has a long expansion time, which makes them easy to insert, and x-emboss in the back that makes them easy to remove from the ear canals. These earplugs are the most popular in the Swedsafe range, and they have high attenuation (sound blocking) that removes unwanted and disturbing sounds. The earplugs are perfect to create a calm sleeping environment, and can also be used for studying, travelling and shooting.
The Swedsafe Original Foam Earplugs can be used for sleeping, studying and travelling among other uses. The high attenuation (sound blocking) removes unwanted and disturbing sounds.
• Make sure the ears and hands are clean and dry before insertion
• Roll down the foam plug into a crease-free cylinder – do not flatten or twist the plug
• Straighten the ear canal by pulling the ear upwards and outwards
• Insert the compressed plug into the ear canal – it shouldn’t stick out of ear when correctly inserted
• Hold a few seconds while the plug expands
• To remove the plug, pull it out slowly while twisting it