The PharmaCare Conforming Bandage is a soft and lightweight, highly conformable retention bandage. It is comfortable to wear and conforms to the body, ensuring a comfortable fit. The bandage easily holds primary dressings in place, allows air to circulate and doesn’t stick to the skin.
- 5cm x 4m
- 7.5cm x 4m
- 10cm x 4m
- 15cm x 4m
The PharmaCare Conforming Bandage can be used to easily hold primary dressings in place.
• Remove the PharmaCare Conforming Bandage from the packaging
• Hold the bandage so that the start of the roll is facing up
• Start rolling the loose end of the bandage on the affected area
• Hold the loose end of the bandage in place with one hand
• With the other hand, wrap the bandage in a circle twice around the affected area
• Always wrap the bandage from outside to inside
• Continue to wrap the bandage in a spiral pattern, like a figure 8
• Overlap the elastic bandage by ½ of its width each time you go around the affected area
• Fasten the end to the rest of the bandage, if needed
• Do not use metal clips where your skin folds or creases, such as behind your knee