The Pharmacare Cast Protector is a simple, convenient, durable and reusable cast protector that is used on children or teenagers legs. It is used to protect casts from any damage, including when the patient is in the bath or shower, and is also ideal for protecting lacerations and burns. The Cast Protector is also environmentally friendly and is latex free.
Size: Fits child and teenage legs.
The Pharmacare Cast Protector is used to protect casts on the leg from any damage, including when the patient is in the bath or shower. It is ideal for protecting lacerations and burns.
• Remove the Pharmacare Waterproof Cast Protector from the box
• Stretch the silicone hole to facilitate leg entry
• Carefully insert the cast part of the leg into the cast protector
• Completely cover the cast
• Ensure the silicone hole is properly sealed to the skin and straighten out the silicone film