You don’t have to worry about changing batteries in your Omron Blood Pressure Monitor device if you have the AC Adapter. The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Adapter works for many of the upper arm blood pressure monitors for convenient replacement of a lost or broken AC Adapter.
The ability to check your blood pressure easily, wherever you are, is essential not only to your health but to your peace of mind. When you do, it’s important to have complete reassurance that your numbers are accurate. Get portability, convenience, and complete blood pressure accuracy right out of the box so you can go about your day with confidence.
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Adapter is suitable for use with the following devices:
- BP5250 Silver Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP5350 Gold Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP5450 Platinum Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP7200 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP7250 5 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP7350 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- BP7450 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Adapter is used to ensure that several Omron Blood Pressure Monitors can take a measurement without the use of batteries.
• Make sure not to place your monitor in a location where it is difficult to plug and unplug the AC adapter
• Omron recommends keeping batteries in your monitor at all times, even if you choose to use the AC adapter
• If only the AC adapter is used without keeping batteries in your monitor, you may need to reset the date and time each time you unplug and plug back the AC adapter. The readings will not be deleted
• Insert the AC adapter plug into the AC adapter jack on the rear side of your monitor
• Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet
• To unplug the AC adapter, unplug the AC adapter from the electrical outlet and then remove the AC adapter plug from the monitor
• Only use the AC adapter on specified monitors