Leukoplast Barrier is a conformable dressing for minor wounds including cuts and grazes. This waterproof, breathable wound dressing forms a protective barrier against bacteria and helps to prevent infection. The wound pad is absorbent yet low-adherent, meaning it doesn’t stick to the wound.
Leukoplast Barrier is a waterproof bandage patch that provides a protective, dirt-repellent barrier and can be worn while washing. It’s also permeable to water vapor, allowing the skin to breathe and helping to prevent maceration. It is also Flexible and conformable, as it is made from soft, flexible, latex-free material that adapts to the contours of the body. This means you’ll be comfortable and able to move normally.
Pack Size: 100
Size: 5cm x 7.2cm
Leukoplast Barrier dressings can be used to aid in the healing of wounds by protecting them. It provides a viral and bacterial barrier which helps to prevent wound infection and maceration.
• Be sure to clean your hands before and after dressing a wound and use gloves, preferably
• Clean the wound and the surrounding skin
• Thoroughly dry the wound before applying the dressing
• Apply with the pad over the wound and press firmly
• Monitor the wound and reapply if necessary