The Beauty Formulas Legs & Body Wax Strips with vitamin E, shea butter and sweet cherry oil are a convenient and easy way to ensure effective, long lasting hair removal. They are perfect for use on legs, body and underarms leaving your skin hair-free for up to 4 weeks. These Wax Strips have a new improved grip, and are quick, clean and easy to use. They are effective on short hair from 2mm and are suitable for all skin types.
Pack Size: 20 Strips.
The Beauty Formulas Legs & Body Wax Strips are used ensure long lasting hair removal and are perfect for use on legs, the body and underarms.
• For best results, hair should be 2-5mm in length
• Make sure your skin is clean, dry, not irritated and free of oils and creams
• For best results, warm the wax strip slightly by rubbing between your fingers for 30 seconds and slowly peel the strips apart. Allow longer if required
Application and removal:
• Apply one of the wax strips onto the skin and smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth
• Immediately, hold the skin taut with one hand and with the other hand grip the bottom of the strip. In one swift movement, remove the strip against the direction of hair growth
• Do not lift the strip directly upwards but keep it as close to the skin as possible. To relieve discomfort, apply pressure on your skin with your hand
• The same strip can be used several times. To re-use, place two used wax strips together so that the wax is in contact, rub the strips between your hands for 5 seconds and slowly peel the strips apart
• Repeat as necessary
• Determine the direction of growth of the hair in each area of the legs.
• Work on small areas, sticking the strip in the direction of growth of the hair and pulling in the opposite direction.
• Underarm hair tends to grow in two directions so waxing the underarms must be done two ways
• Lift your elbow and move your hand towards the back of your head
• For the upper area of the underarm, stick the strip towards the direction of the elbow. For the lower area, repeat the same procedure in the opposite direction
• Always pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair
• Apply in small areas. If the hair is too long, it is recommended that you cut it beforehand to about 5mm approximately
• Hold the skin firmly and stick on the strip. Pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair
• To remove any remaining traces of wax left on the skin, dab them with the back of a used strip
• Once all the hair has been removed, any excess wax can be removed with a cotton wool pad or tissue moistened with baby oil
• Do not use soap, water or alcohol to wipe away any traces of wax