The Beauty Formulas Face & Bikini Line Wax Strips, with aloe vera and enriched with Grape Seed Oil, are a convenient and easy way to ensure effective, long lasting hair removal. They are perfect for use on the face, arms, underarms and the bikini line, leaving your skin hair-free for up to 4 weeks. The strips have a new improved grip, and are quick, clean and easy to use. They are effective on short hair from 2mm and are suitable for use on all skin types.
Pack Size: 36 Strips.
The Beauty Formulas Face & Bikini Line Wax Strips are used to ensure effective, long lasting hair removal. They can be used on the face, arms, underarms and bikini lines.
• For best results, hair should be 2-5mm in length
• Make sure your skin is clean, dry, not irritated and free of oils and creams
• For best results, warm the wax strip slightly by rubbing between your fingers for 30 seconds and slowly peel the strips apart. Allow longer if required. Check that there is the same amount of wax on the two layers of the strip
Application and removal:
• Determine the direction of the growth of the hair
• Apply the wax strips in the direction of growth of the hair and rub the strip to stick it properly to the skin
• Keep the skin tense with one hand and with the other pull the layer of wax with a rapid movement parallel to the skin and in the opposite direction of the growth of the hair – It is very important that the product is removed energetically and flushes with the skin
• The same strip may be used more than once during a single treatment, until it does not sufficiently adhere to the skin – when this happens, use a new strip
• The lip hair tends to grow in two directions (from the centre to the ends), so it must be eliminated in two steps: both the left and the right sides.
• Apply in small areas
• If the hair is too long, it is recommended that you cut it beforehand to about 5mm approximately
• Hold the skin firmly and stick on the strip
• Pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair
• To remove any remaining traces of wax left on the skin, dab them with the back of a used strip
• Once all the hair has been removed, any excess wax can be removed with a cotton wool pad or tissue moistened with baby oil
• Do not use soap, water or alcohol to wipe away any traces of wax