The Attends Cover-Dri Pad is a protective underpad to be used for light to moderate urinary incontinence. The absorbent hexagon pads on the sheet distribute wetness quickly and evenly, absorbing liquid and preventing mess. The top sheet is soft and comfortable, and there is non-slip waterproof backing with an all round leakage barrier that reduces the risk of leakage.
The Attends Cover-Dri Pad has individual absorbent cushions that quickly absorb fluid, whilst drainage channels rapidly distribute the fluid without pooling. It has a superabsorbent core for improved leakage protection and skin dryness, while natural odour protection reduces the risk of unpleasant smells. The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell. Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research. When the pad is used, dispose of in a bin and feel confident that your surfaces are protected and dry.
• Absorption Degree: Plus
• Product Size: 60cm x 90cm
• Pack Size: 50 underpads
The Attends Cover-Dri Pad can be used by anyone wanting to protect beds, chairs and wheelchairs from leakages. The pads can also be used for clinical procedures where non-sterile containment is required.
• Choose the correct product size and absorbency dependent on the clinical situation you are using the product in
• Open the product fully making sure that the waterproof back sheet is positioned on the bed and the soft white absorbent cushions are next to the skin
• Position the person on the underpad
• Turn the person into the lateral position and roll up the used underpad towards the persons back
• Unfold the new underpad, positioning it towards the back of the person
• Turn the person onto the underpad and ensure that the pad is lying flat on the bed
• Remove the used product
• Lay the person in their original position
• Roll up the pad and dispose of as per your local authority or national waste policy. Do not flush the pad down the toilet