The Pharmacare Waterproof Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing Is a transparent PU Film Dressing which is also hypoallergenic. This film dressing conforms easily and smoothly to body contours and is permeable to gas and water vapour. It has a non-adhering wound pad at the centre of the dressing which maintains an ideal environment for healing and is also ideal for use in the shower.
The Waterproof Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing is sterile and individually packed and there are 50 Dressings per pack.
- 6 x 7cm
- 8 x 10cm
- 8 x 15cm
The Pharmacare Waterproof Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing is used to cover and protect wounds from outside contamination, especially in situations where the dressing may come in contact with water.
• Take a Waterproof Sterile Dressing from the box and remove the packaging.
• Grip both overlapping release films, exposing the adhesive surface allowing the initial fixation of the dressing.
• Position the dressing on the skin without stretching, and gently remove the rest of the release papers.
• Firmly smooth the adhesive border to obtain proper adhesion.
• Do not stretch the dressing when applying.