The Pharmacare Non-Adherent Wound Dressing has a non-adherent film on both sides of the pad, making it an ideal dressing for weeping wounds and minor abrasions. This dressing is highly absorbent and is very gentle on the skin. The Pharmacare Non-Adherent Wound Dressing is sterile and individually packed, and there are 30 Dressings per pack.
- 5cm x 5cm
- 10cm x 10cm
The Pharmacare Non-Adherent Wound Dressing is ideal for use on weeping wounds and minor abrasions.
• Ensure that the hands are washed thoroughly
• Position the injured person, making sure the wound is supported.
• Ensure good lighting and always explain what you are doing.
• Avoid touching the wound.
• Remove one of the Pharmacare Sterile Non-Adherent Dressings from the box and remove the packaging.
• If necessary, cut the dressing to the appropriate size, ensuring that the wound will be fully covered. Allow 1 inch overlap onto the surrounding skin.
• Centre the dressing over the wound and secure by using tape, a gauze roll, a cohesive bandage or a tubular stockinette.