The Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing is a soft comfortable dressing with a thick, absorbent, non-adhering wound pad at the centre. When it is removed, it does not tear the wound apart as the centre of the dressing (pad) is not sticky. The non-woven material is also stretchable so that the entire wound area can be covered.
The Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing is sterile and individually packed and there are 60 Dressings per pack.
- 6 x 7cm
- 8 x 10cm
- 8 x 15cm
Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressings are used to cover and protect wounds from outside contamination.
• Take a Sterile Adhesive Dressing from the box and remove the packaging.
• Grip both overlapping release films, exposing the adhesive surface allowing the initial fixation of the dressing.
• Position the dressing on the skin without stretching, and gently remove the rest of the release papers.
• Firmly smooth the adhesive border to obtain proper adhesion.
• Do not stretch the dressing when applying.