The Dermatological Cotton Gloves are ambidextrous, reusable and washable with stitched fingers. They are made from 100% cotton and can be worn on either hand. These gloves are used for light duty protection, and there is 1 pair of gloves per pack.
The Dermatological Cotton Gloves are used for light duty protection.
- Remove the Cotton Gloves from the packaging
- Ensure that the fingers are in the correct place
- Using the palm, pull the glove over the hand – it is important to ease the glove onto the hand
- Make sure your digits fill the fingers comfortably
- Repeat the process with the other hand
- Take the gloves off from the cuff – this ensures any contamination is then on the outside
- Roll the other glove over the removed glove, ensuring that there is no further contamination