The PharmaCare Skin Closure Strips are a simple and effective way to seal and protect an open wound. Their use will make the patient feel comfortable in the knowledge that you are helping to prevent infection, while also keeping the wound comfortable. If you need something to keep the wound safe and secure until you get medical advice, these skin closure strips are the ideal product. Best to store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
There are 10 skin closure strips per pack.
The PharmaCare Skin Closure Strips are used to allow wounds to heal without additional trauma to the surrounding skin. They are used as an option for topical skin closure.
• Carefully line up the edges of the wound
• When the skin is in its natural position, place one half of the skin closure on one side of the wound
• Gently bring the other side of the wound towards it
• Pass the other half of the skin closure over the wound to complete the closure
• It is advisable to cover the wound with a sterile wound dressing for 24 – 48 hours