Tooth fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue cuts should be the last thing on your mind at a competition. That’s why the Opro Gold Mouthguard with a durable outer layer is designed for optimum impact protection, with a flexible inner layer for supreme comfort and fit. Worn by athletes and trusted by professional sporting bodies worldwide, this mouthguard is designed with the user in mind. Gone are the days of ill-fitting and hard to mould gum shields, our Gold mouthguard is a best seller for good reason. The mouthguard comes with its own fitting cradle that makes the fitting process effortless. On removal, it creates air cushions for added comfort and protection. The anatomically-positioned fins mould to each individual tooth as you bite down, providing a bespoke fit for easy breathing and speaking, with no need to fiddle with position or keep taking your guard out. The shock absorbing design gives you confidence in your protection, leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best. The mouthguard is protected with an antimicrobial additive and case for the life of your guard – minimizing any risk of illness or infection. The Gold mouthguard is also legally CE certified and comes with a comprehensive dental warranty worth up to €15,000.
Colour: Green & Pearl.
The Opro Gold Mouthguard is used as an outer layer for optimum impact protection. Worn by athletes and trusted by professional sporting bodies worldwide, the Opro Gold Mouthguard is designed with the user in mind – tooth fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue cuts should be the last thing on your mind while playing sports. The mouthguard reduces injury to the teeth, lips and gums.
• Insert the front of the cradle into the holes at the front and side of the Opro mouthguard, making sure the word ‘top’ is facing upwards, and then fully insert the side spaces
• Boil the water – for the best results, the boiling water should be poured into the cup when it is fully boiling, only leaving to simmer for 15 seconds
• Pour the boiling water into a ceramic or non-metallic bowl, container or pot – do not use as metallic container as your mouthguard will stick to the sides
• Submerge the mouthguard in the hot water for exactly 20 seconds – leaving longer than 20 seconds can damage the mouthguard
• Remove the mouthguard from the water and dip in cold water for 1 second
• Place in your mouth to cover the upper teeth and firmly bite down
• Push firmly and evenly over your lips and cheeks for exactly 30 seconds to ensure your mouthguard fits closely into position over your teeth and gums
• Drink half a cup of cool water with the mouthguard in place, allowing it to circulate thoroughly around the mouthguard – if this is not possible remove the mouthguard and rinse it with cold water
• Open and close your mouth to check the fit – it should stay in place and not dislodge from your teeth and gums
• Any of the steps can be repeated if you are not happy with the fit of your mouthguard
• Make sure to wash the mouthguard after every use