The BV Non-Woven Adhesive Tape is a hypoallergenic, skin friendly fixation tape that has high permeability to air and moisture and is very soft. Due to its high elasticity, the plaster fits perfectly to the skin and to any irregular anatomical parts of the body and ensures a high moisture permeability. The 4fix is a polymer based plaster that has a strong adhesive that does not weaken by water and secretions therefore the plaster retains its original characteristics, even when wet. The BV Non-Woven Adhesive Tape is white in colour.
- 5cm x 10m
- 10cm x 10m
The BV Non-Woven Adhesive Tape can be used to fixate dressings, swabs, catheters, tubes and a wide variety of other situations where fixation is required.
• Cut the fixation tape to an appropriate size
• Separate the two parts of the protection paper by lightly stretching and bending the tape
• Remove the narrow part
• Apply the part with the exposed adhesive to the skin
• Remove the remaining protection paper
• Firmly smooth the tape to obtain proper adhesion
• Do not stretch or pull when applying
• Please be careful not to apply fixation tape under tension – this may cause shearing forces, which can damage the skin. This is particularly important over joints