The Mueller Ice Bag is a reusable bag that can be used in cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling. It has a sure-seal, extra wide opening for easy filling and a secure close. The bag is soft to the touch and the light blue fabric turns darker as it wicks moisture away but keeps the user dry due to the high-tech liner that prevents drips or leaks.
The Mueller Ice Bag is ideal is used to cool skin and underlying tissues to provide cryotherapy. It can also be used to help relieve pain and to help relieve swelling and edema. It is ideal to treat minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and headaches.
Size: 9″ (22.8cm).
The Mueller Ice Bag may be used to cool skin and underlying tissues to provide cryotherapy. It can also be used to help relieve pain and to help relieve swelling and edema.
• Unscrew the lid of the ice bag by twisting it counter-clockwise.
• Fill the ice bag with water or ice (2/3 full) and secure the lid.
• Put the ice bag on the affected area.
• After use, drain the bag and air dry before putting the lid back on.
• Only use water or ice with this product.