The Mueller Carpal Tunnel Wrist Stabilizer is a rigid, adjustable support with breathable, lightweight fabric. The extra-long 6.5 inch spoon, along with 2 side splints provides unbending support. Padding around the spoon adds extra comfort, and the side splints enhance rigidity with the main spoon over the palm. The two adjustable straps help ensure a proper fit.
The Mueller Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace is recommended to help relieve pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and to weak or injured wrists.
- The small / medium size fits around left and right wrists of 5 – 8 inches, or 12 – 20cm.
- The large / extra large size fits around left and right wrists of 8 – 10 inches, or 20 – 25cm.
The Mueller Carpal Tunnel Wrist Stabilizer is used to help relieve pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and to weak or injured wrists.
• Remove the Mueller Carpal Tunnel Wrist Stabilizer from the packaging
• Loosen the straps
• Slide the hand into the brace, placing the palm on the spoon curve with the thumb through the loop
• Tighten the top strap
• Secure the larger bottom strap around the wrist