This Head Lice Cap is a new and unique head lice treatment that is delivered through a specially formulated head cap. The cap is impregnated with essential oils that are designed to eradicate head lice, while looking and feeling just like a regular shower cap. This cap is different from mainstream head lice products as it doesn’t contain the neurotoxins and pesticides that are often used to kill head lice. Instead, this cap contains only 100% natural ingredients, such as tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, aloe vera and lavender oil.
The cap is very easy to apply as the patented formula is contained inside a shower cap, leaving no dripping, no water and no mess. Results are visible from just 45 minutes as the head lice die from suffocation from the natural oils present in the cap. The natural oils in this cap also help to heal the scalp from painful bites and the results of scratching and itching – the soothing aloe vera and eucalyptus oils coat and clean the scalp with just one treatment. Following treatment, hair is clean and grease free with no pesticides, silicone or plastics present in the scalp.
Pack Size: 2 Caps.
The Head Lice Cap is designed to eradicate head lice without the use of toxic chemicals, harsh materials or insecticides. It is a new and unique head lice treatment that is delivered through a specially formulated head cap.
• Please read all instructions on the leaflet that comes in the box prior to use
• If the user has long hair, gather it in a hair tie so the lice cap will fit comfortably over the head
• Massage the head through the cap, working the oil through the strands of hair and down to the scalp
• Spend at least 2 minutes on this, ensuring that all of the hair is coated with the oils
• Leave in place for 10 minutes without touching or moving the lice cap
• Once done, repeat this process a further 3 times
• In total, you should allow 40 minutes of resting time for the natural oils to work down to the scalp
• Remove and dispose of the cap
• Use the lice comb provided to methodically work through your hair to remove the dead lice and their eggs – take your time with this as its essential that you remove all of the eggs that you can see
• After 2 weeks, repeat the whole process again with the second cap to ensure that no lice have survived