This Massage Ball from Deramed reduces tension and increases circulation for fast relief for heel pain and tired feet. It is washable and is ideal for the soles of the feet and joints. This ball increases circulation and provides relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis, calcaneal spurs and tired feet. Manufactured in elastic gel, it massages skin painlessly without harming it. This ball can be used in a variety of settings such as at home, at work and on aeroplanes. To use, one simply lets the massage ball roll under the feet to relieve stress. For a deeper massage, apply more pressure.
The Massage Ball is used to reduce tension and increase circulation for fast relief for heel pain and tired feet. It provides relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis, calcaneal spurs and tired feet.
• In either a sitting or standing position, take off your shoes and step lightly onto the ball
• Start by balancing your weight onto one foot, and then placing the toe mound of your other foot on the ball lightly
• Gradually let your foot relax into the ball so that you start to feel the pressure of your body weight connecting your foot to the ball
• Without adding too much pressure, begin rolling the ball all around the foot
• Increase and decrease the pressure to your liking