The Leukoplast Wet Wipes are viscose wipes that are impregnated with 70% isopropyl alcohol. They are used for pre-injection site cleansing, as the isopropyl alcohol has disinfectant properties that cleanse and lower the skin bacteriological count prior to injections. These highly convenient, individually wrapped wipes are suitable for rapid disinfection of injection sites, and skin cleaning. The wipes are for topical, single use on intact skin, and are supplied in economical boxes containing 100 wipes.
Size: 30mm x 30mm.
The Leukoplast Wet Wipes are intended to reduce dirt in an injection area to prevent contamination and prepare for disinfection.
• Ensure that hands are clean to prevent the spread of germs
• Remove one of the Leukoplast Wet Wipes from the packaging
• Gently clean the wound
• Do not scrub the wound as that could dislodge any blood clots
• Do not re-use the Leukoplast Wet Wipe
• After using the wipe to clean the wound, dispose and re-wash your hands again to ensure that no bacteria has been transferred