The Leukomed Sterile Adhesive Dressing is a soft, non-woven wound dressing with an absorbent dressing pad. Leukomed is a range of sterile dressings for the skin friendly treatment of exuding wounds. These dressings are air and moisture permeable making them skin friendly and able to offer a reduced risk of maceration. They ensures reliable absorption of exudate and have a reliable initial and permanent adhesion with rounded edges to prevent rucking and a secure fit. Leukomed products are comfortable and conformable, offering high wearing comfort.
- 5cm x 7.2cm, 5 Pack
- 5cm x 7.2cm, 50 Pack
- 8cm x 10cm, 5 Pack
- 8cm x 10cm, 50 Pack
- 8cm x 15cm, 50 Pack
The Leukomed Sterile Adhesive Dressing is a skin friendly treatment of exuding wounds and ensures reliable absorption of exudate.
• Remove the Leukomed Sterile Adhesive Dressing from the packaging
• Clean and dry the wound and the surrounding skin
• Hold the dressing by the protective strips over the backing with the pad side facing down
• Peel back the strips, but don’t remove them
• Place the pad on the wound
• pull away the strips
• press the edges of the dressing down