The PharmaCare Leather Finger Stall is a soft, reusable and adjustable first aid finger stall protection cot. The stall is made of a leather material that can help to reduce sweat and moisture build up that is commonly experienced with traditional PVC finger stalls. The stall has a fully adjustable strap that ensures comfortable fit and is designed to keep minor finger injuries dry and protected. It can also be used on top of additional first aid bandage dressings.
- Extra Large
The PharmaCare Leather Finger Stall can be used to protect finger wounds and dressings from outside infection.
• With the elastic strap fully extended, carefully position the stall as required
• Attach the hook through the metal ring at the top of the stall, with the flat back of the hook against the skin
• Adjust the strap to a comfortable and secure fit, taking care not to over tighten
• Discard when soiled or damaged
• Use only when the affected area is likely to become dirty or damaged and always remove when sleeping