This Foot File from Deramed is used for calluses and dead skin on the foot and is ideal to maintain smooth feet. The 360⁰ effective surface and oblong shape provides easy grip and reaches all parts of the foot. The soft interior flexes to conform to the foots shape and can be used both in the shower and when dry.
The Foot File is used for calluses and dead skin on the foot and is ideal to maintain smooth feet.
• Before using the foot file, one needs to soak the feet
• Fill a basin or a big bowl of lukewarm water
• If required, add essential oils, salt or pedicure soak to the water
• Keep your feet soaking in the water for approximately 10 to 15 minutes
• When the feet are finished soaking, take a towel or cloth and press it against the feet to absorb water
• Dry the feet enough to file them, but leave some moisture so that the skin is soft enough that filing does not irritate them
• Ensure that the foot file is clean before you start filing the feet
• Sit in a position that makes it easy to reach the feet
• Take the foot file and press it against the thicker areas of your skin
• Work it around the edges of your foot where most of the calluses are found and using a bit of pressure, move the file backward and forward
• Scrub the entire foot until your skin feels smooth all over
• When done with the feet move onto the toes – use a circular motion while applying pressure on the toes
• Move your palms along the skin of your feet and toes – if you feel any rough patches, you can use the file again
• When complete, wipe the feet with a clean cloth and gently massage foot cream or moisturiser into the feet, particularly in the areas where you used the file most