The Energizer Lithium Coin Battery delivers long-lasting, dependable performance in specialty devices like heart rate monitors, remotes, keyless entry systems, glucose monitors, toys, and games, and many other devices. The battery holds power for up to 10 years in storage, ensuring you have Lithium Coin Batteries ready when you need them, and can withstand a wide temperature range, from -30º to 60º C.
They are ideal for powering all kinds of small devices, from remote controls to medical equipment, and provide a great deal of energy to power your electronic devices for a long time. Each button cell battery has a nominal voltage output of 3V.
Battery Type: 2032.
Pack Size: 1 per Pack.
The Energizer Lithium Coin Battery is ideal for appliances where conventional batteries cannot be used – they can be used to power electronic devices such as E-Book readers, personal care devices, calculators, remote controls and much more.
• Examine the battery compartment prior to inserting the Energizer Lithium Coin Battery
• You will see “+” or “-“ symbols, meaning positive and negative respectively marked on the base or side of the battery compartment
• If the marking is on the label, it often shows a diagram of the battery indicating which way around it needs to be inserted.
• Look at your battery; it has a flat side and a slightly rounded side
• The flat side has a large “+” marked on the top
• Insert the battery into the battery compartment ensuring the “+” side of the battery touches the “+” terminal.
• Close the battery cover by sliding it in place or pressing it so it clicks shut – if it is held in place using a small