The Energizer Alkaline Power Batteries are a long-lasting and reliable battery that can be used to power your family’s everyday devices, like remotes, torches, clocks, toys, and more. They are an economical choice for clocks, torches & radios, and gives dependability at an affordable price. The leak-resistant design ensures your batteries won’t leak in storage so they’re ready when you are, and also holds power for up to 7 years in storage.
The battery chemistry that powers every Energizer Alkaline Power Battery is a precise combination of zinc, high-density manganese dioxide, and potassium hydroxide. An alkaline battery produces electricity when the manganese dioxide cathode is reduced, and the zinc anode becomes oxidized.
Battery Type: AA
Pack Size: 4 Pack.
The Energizer Alkaline Power Batteries are usable in almost any everyday consumer electronics devices, such as torches, clocks, tv remotes, games and toys, and many more devices.
• Locate the battery compartment
• Remove any screws that may be holding the battery compartment shut
• Ensure that you have the correct size battery for the device
• Remove the batteries from the packaging, and take note of which sides the ‘+’ and ‘–‘ symbols are on
• Also take note of the plus and minus sign inside the battery compartment
• Align the symbols on the battery with those on your device
• Slide the battery into place with the negative end first, pressing down the spring or a lever if needed
• Double check that all of the batteries used are inserted correctly
• Close the battery compartment