The PharmaCare Crepe Bandage is a strong compression bandage for weak or injured joints. It is made of 100% cotton yarn that provides constant elasticity, while also being reusable and washable. The crepe bandages are individually wrapped.
- 5cm x 4.5m
- 7.5cm x 4.5m
- 10cm x 4.5m
The PharmaCare Crepe Bandages can be used to support weak and injured joints.
Using Crepe Bandages for Ankle Injuries:
• Wrap the bandage around the calf in a loop above the injured ankle to secure it
• Wrap the bandage across the joint in a figure-of-eight pattern, ensuring that each time the bandage loops the ankle, it goes above or below the joint
• Loop twice more around the calf and secure in place with microporous tape
Using Crepe Bandages for Wrist Injuries:
• Wrap the bandage around the forearm 2 – 3 times above the point of the injured wrist
• Wrap the bandage around the wrist and base of the hand in a figure-of-eight pattern- ensure that the bandage covers the areas above and below the joint equally
• Loop firmly around the lower forearm 2 – 3 more times and secure with microporous tape